Spend a day snorkeling three vibrant sites. See rich and colorful marine life only a couple of hours away from Manila. Private transportation and snorkeling gear included.
The Philippines has the highest marine biodiversity in the world and the country's greatest attractions are found in its seas and oceans. Only 130 kilometers (80 miles) south of Manila is an underwater paradise. Anilao has over 40 dive sites and is the most popular scuba diving destination in the country. But you don't need to dive deep to enjoy the riches of Anilao because the area has several coral reefs that are shallow and ideal for snorkeling. No deeper than two meters (6.5 feet) you can already see a multitude of creatures such as feather stars, damsel fish, sea cucumbers, angelfish, sea squirts and the ever-popular clownfish. A little deeper and you can find giant clams and moray eels. If you're lucky you might even run into a sea turtle.
On this trip, we take you to three vibrant snorkeling sites, each with its own different set of marine inhabitants. If you love snorkeling, this is the best day trip that you can take from Manila.
Highlights and activities
- Snorkel three rich and colorful coral reefs.
- See batfish, puffer fish, tangs, parrotfish, starfish and a host of other fish and sea creatures.
Day 1: To and back from Anilao
We pick you up at your hotel in Manila at 6:30AM, make a quick stop along the way for breakfast and arrive in Anilao at around 9:00AM. We will select the snorkeling sites based on weather conditions, give you a quick briefing and help you fit your snorkeling gear. Then we hop on a boat and visit two coral reefs, spending about an hour and a half at each site. Your trip leader will be in the water with you, guiding you through the snorkeling site and pointing out interesting marine life. At around 1PM, we go back to shore for lunch. After lunch, we snorkel one more site right from shore before heading back to Manila at around 3:30PM. We drop you off at your hotel at around 6:30PM.
|6 / 7||Book|
|7 / 7||Book|
Departures are guaranteed once two (2) persons sign up for the trip. If you are the only person to sign up for a scheduled departure, you have the option of getting a full refund, rescheduling to a guaranteed departure, or doing a private tour for an additional USD 170.00.
If you'd like to go on this adventure but there are no dates which suit your schedule, please contact us, and we will set up a group departure date for you. You can also do this trip as a private tour.
- Private transportation from Manila to Anilao and back.
- Use of snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, boots, fins.
- Travel insurance
Price is per person for a minimum group of two (2) persons.
Kindly contact us for information for smaller or larger groups.
Price is already inclusive of VAT (value added tax).
- You need to be comfortable in the water to enjoy this trip. If you are not a good swimmer, we can provide you with a life jacket, but you should not be prone to panicking in the water.
- Respect the marine environment. Our trip leaders are VERY strict about marine protection and will not tolerate any destruction or abuse of marine life or habitat. To be safe, appreciate with your eyes and not your hands. This will also keep you from inadvertently touching a venomous creature.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required for entry to the Philippines if you are coming from a yellow-fever infected country; if you are not, this vaccination is unnecessary. The following vaccinations are recommended:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Japanese encephalitis
- Measles, mumps and rubella
Check out our other offerings
Visayas Dive Safari: Cebu, Negros, Bohol
Dive in seven world-class diving destinations: Malapascua, Moalboal, Pescador Island, Dauin, Apo Island, Panglao and Balicasag Island. See the richness and variety of the Philippines' islands, reefs and marine life.
Taal Cruise Excursion: Taal Volcano, Tagaytay and Taal Heritage Town
Get a magnificent view of an active volcano within a huge caldera, see the country’s favorite weekend retreat and visit a historic town that survived the volcano’s last major eruption. This is the best trip you can take for your cruise stop in Manila.
Zambales Overnight Beach Getaway
Escape Manila for two days of white sands, clear waters and breathtaking scenery. Go beach hopping in an authentic fishing boat, snorkel vibrant coral reefs, hike to great views and camp in a secluded piece of paradise.
Anilao Overnight Scuba Diving Trip
Dive in the Philippines' most popular diving destination. See rich and colorful marine life only a couple of hours away from Manila. Private transportation, overnight accommodations and meals included.